Born in 1978, Halle/Saale, GDR
Since year 2000 active in MICE industry in Asia and worked in managing positions with Messe Munich, UBM and Comexposium. Bjoern is passionate about exhibition business and trying to adapt to local cultures. His forte is in management of large scale shows, integration, intercultural negotiations and M&A. Bjoern lived 7 years in Hong Kong and more than 9 years in Shanghai. He currently resides in Bangkok.
• 2000 - Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Germany
• 2002 - Management Assistant Diploma in Hong Kong
• 2005 - Master of Business Administration, Germany
• 2010 - PhD of Business Administration, USA
• The secret of business intercultural negotiations (in German only) 2005
• Living and Working in Hong Kong (in German only) 2008
• Intercultural Management & Cultural Effects on Negotiations 2012
Expos Asia will be headed by Alice Pang
Expos Europe will be managed by Bjoern himself out of Berlin.
Expos America will be supported by Stephanie Selesnick
M.I.C.E. in Asia & beyond
Expos Asia is an independent, partner managed MICE advisory firm which consults but also acquires significant minority stakes in private owned or public listed, undervalued small and medium size companies in South East Asia, China and India. Expos Asia follow an active ownership approach to enhance value creation through strategic, structural, operational improvements and changes. In addition we also manage shows for our international clients.
Expos Asia has helped numerous family owned companies to find the best partners for their businesses or to launch new projects with international partners. At the same time Expos Asia always focus on best value and best practice for its clients. High financial understanding, long commercial and operational experience in exhibition and conference management but also a multicultural team help to bring our clients together and to maximize their investments.